How to Learn Joomla Step by Step
Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) which is developed by Joomla corporation. It is an open source CMS as like as WordPress. You can download it free from joomla.org or any free download website. I would like to describe here how to learn Joomla step by step which is very important to learn. Joomla helps you to build a very strong website easily. Here you find how to learn Joomla step by step. You can install and manage it easily. You got it free of cost.
Most of the site of e-commerce is now made by Joomla. Why people choose Joomla?
The answer is it is not only CMS but every type of security and plugins are helpful. You can build your site with Joomla because of its world accepted template and design. Joomla helps you to make both Static and Dynamic Website.
Now I describe how to learn Joomla step by step.
- You must have a paid domain or make your local PC as a server.
- For making your local PC as a server you have to install XAMPP to your PC.
- You have to paste your downloaded joomla in the htdoc folder at XAMPP server.
- Now start your server from the control panel and start apache and PHP service.
- Now you go to the browser and write localhost/joomla
- To go the admin panel you have to write localhost/joomla/administrator
- Login to admin panel and do your job.
Here I have described the paid domain
- Go to your dashboard by login
- From softaculous, you find the Joomla software and install it.
- After installation completed you check your site here from the browser- sitename/post name.
To installation of Joomla if you face any problem please see the video.
Joomla has many extension. You can make it user-friendly by using it own template with design methodology. A content management system is a system which contains the more attractive features which user can want. This is all about how to learn Joomla step by step.
Thanks to all for having the patience to read it.[kkstarratings]