How to add image in WordPress|An easy Techniques
Welcome to your image gallery. First of all, here I describe how to add image in WordPress site. This is very crucial to include one related image in every page or post. It is also important due to page rank while you intend to see your page on the first page of Google. Most of all think that it may be important. While I emphasize not only important but also must use one image in a page or post.
How to add image in WordPress
1. First and foremost, think about your image gallery, shorting it within body page image and featured image. Feature image only uses for the show it to the top of the page or post. Must ensure related feature image.
2. Therefore, now you have to determine where you’d like to insert the image in your post.
3. Hence, look above your post editor toolbar, you’ll see an Add Media Button. Here now click the Add Media button and you’ll see the Insert Media box option.
Click Add Media and upload your image.
4. A WordPress site uses a media library. Why is it? It is to store all of your media like images and videos into it. From this media library, you can choose to either upload a new file or use an existing file to the post or page. To upload an image, click the Select files button and find the image you’d like to use and click open.
5. Wait until your image has been uploaded. You’ll see it has been added to the media library. Look at the right side of your page, you’ll see the attachment details for this page.
6. Now you are in the important place. Here you see the Title, Caption, Alt text and Description. Alt text is very important you’re your SEO. Because Google or any other search engine don’t know the image. Search engine knows the code and for the image, the code is alt text. Consequently, you can also choose the alignment of the image for the center, left or right. You can add title, caption, and description also. It is important when the page not load. As a result, people can guess what type of image it is by caption or title.
7. Finally, click the Insert into post button. Now you’ll see that your image has been added to your post.
However, this is the way about how to add image in WordPress site.